" Immigration policy should be generous; it should be fair; it should be flexible.
With such a policy, we can turn to the world, and to our own past, with clean hands and a clear conscience."
John F. Kennedy, A Nation of Immigrants
Increase Minimum Wage
By increasing nation-wide minimum wage this will encourage American employment and discourage foreign workers
The DREAM ACT would grant conditional permanent resident status to people who were:
1) Younger than 18 when they came to the United States;
2) Have been in the country for at least four years;
3) Have not been convicted of certain criminal offenses; and,
4) Have fulfilled certain education requirements.
Enforce Border Security
It is necessary to suppport comprehensive immigration reform such as H-1B visas.
The BRIDGE Act would offer people eligible for DACA relief from:
1) deportation, as well as;
2) employment authorization for three years, beginning when the bill is enacted